Contents

3.09.2012

Wall Art.

I've been pouring over various media types of art for the nursery. A friend actually offered to paint something for me but I just can't decide what I want to hang on baby Vick's walls.

I've ruled out cartoon-y images and those damn keep calm posters. Here are just a few pieces that have caught my eye...all of which you can find on my etsy favorites {here} 

Can you see a pattern developing?...



So, obviously I'm drawn to subdued aquas and peach/coral. What are your thoughts?

xoxo, Mama V!ck

1 comment:

  1. You have great taste! That's a lovely color scheme for a nursery. Before I found out I was having a little boy I was dreaming of punchy coral for a girl. Now I'm leaning more towards boyish blues and greens. I can't wait to see how your nursery comes along!

    ReplyDelete