Contents

3.04.2012

my weekend....

It's Sunday night, and I'm exhausted. I've done nothing but go go go this weekend.

Friday night I had the pleasure of visiting, for the first time, the bustling metropolis known as Lafitte, Louisiana...{yeah, it's named after the pirate} to help my friend {Katie} with another friend's bridal shower.  She needed a decorating assistant, of sorts, and a...photographer??

Whew! Can I tell ya, it was a lot of work----------

The decor concept was PINK and SPARKLES! ...
Now, if you know me at all, you know pink is a color I despise, right? But, sparkles and glitter?!?! OUI, MERCI!!

Not surprisingly, everything turned out stunningly! Katie definitely has some creative talent up that sequined sleeve of hers.

HAVE A LOOK!




















Everything was lovely! And I think the bride was very pleased with it all! My best wishes go out to Corey and Sloane- may they live happily ever after. And cheers to Katie for doing such an awesome job on the shower. I'm so happy I was able to help.

Now, go to sleep, my lovelies....work awaits us in the morning. Sweet dreams.

xoxo,
Momma V!ck

No comments:

Post a Comment