Contents

10.26.2011

consumer. reports.

So I never do this....

Brag about a household product, I mean. But, for this, I have to make an exception...

First things first, I had been noticing that my laundry, although clean, did not have that clean fresh smell that (my mama's) laundry  normally has. Boo! And I feel like I use more than enough detergent to produce some kind of fresh scent. Right?

Anywho, I can't actually remember how I heard about this product...maybe one of the gazillion commercials that run on Bravo between segments of RHWofNJ, but, as I made my way down the detergent aisle at WalMart, I came across this stuff and had to check it out:


"Introducing an entirely new way to freshen your laundry. Purex Crystals are 92% natural crystals that go in at the start of the wash, so they spend more time with your laundry infusing them with long-lasting freshness."

These crystals come in 3 different scents to choose from: Tropical Splash, Lavender and Fresh Spring Waters (which is the scent I went with)  

So I simply dropped a capful of these tiny Purex Crystals into a load of wash (as the drum was filling up for the wash cycle--not rinse cycle) and let them do their thing! 1 load later, I had the best smelling laundry. EVER. 

AND! Get this! It also serves as a fabric softener. HOLLLLA!

This gets me really excited because the shirt I am wearing right now smells so wonderful and clean and is super soft (not crunchy and stiff like usual)!

There are other similar products on the market, like Downy UNSTOPABLES (which I have not tried) but may do the job just as well. Whichever you choose, it's worth every penny to have NO FUSS soft, fresh smelling laundry!

Try it for yourself!


xoxo,
Mrs. V!ck

No comments:

Post a Comment