Contents

4.09.2012

1 Year Already...

And I couldn't be happier! This last year has been marital bliss! LOL! No, really. I've had so many people tell that "everything changes after marriage." Well it does!

As cheesy as it is, I feel like Mr V!ck and are are closer and more in love than ever. I really did luck out with this guy, and I'm so happy he's ALL.MINE.!

 {our special day: April 9, 2011}

Here's an abbreviated re-cap on the last 12 months:

First, there was the honeymoon to California. We visited San Fransisco, Yosemite, Sonoma wine country, and a few lazy beach towns in between. It was the perfect trip!
 {breakfast with my new husband, looking out at the bay across from San Fran}

 {Yosemite National Park}

 {Keeping it classy: using a snow-filled trashcan as a wine chiller...}

 {Muir Woods: what an amazing place!}

 {a brief stop along the Pacific Coast Highway}

 {we attempted to put our feet in, but brrr...Pacific waters are not like the Gulf!}

As months flew by, Katie and Brandon were married. Little 'Boss' came into our lives on Mothers' Day. Then Bob moved to Denver.

Summer time came and went...We cancelled our Labor Day beach trip due to Tropical Storm Lee. In mid-August, Mr and Mrs Bass were married!

The Halphens celebrated their 1 year in October and we made a trip to Denver for Thanksgiving

As the year ended, we broke the news to our families on my 29th birthday that we were expecting. And it's pretty much been one home project after another since then...trying to get our casa ready for our little baby boy.

Yes, I said BOY! We found out last week.  And here's our little handsome guy:

So that pretty much brings us up to date on the past year. It's been great and I hope to spend many many more years with my new little family.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!

xoxo,
Mrs. V!ck

1 comment:

  1. First off, I'm jealous. Even though Nick and I lived together for two years before getting married that first year was still an adjustment.

    Second, OMG CONGRATS! Our boys will be so close in age! Pretty pretty please can they be friends?

    ReplyDelete