Contents

12.14.2012

it's that time again


Holiday Time? Um, no...my baby turning 5 months old.

I've noticed that I'm only posting about once a month, when Koen hits another age milestone. It gives me a chance to rave about all the wonderfully awesome (in my motherly eyes) things that my infant has accomplished.

With that said, let's get on with it!  KOEN IS 5 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!

{cute candy cane hat his mami got him!}






Let's seeeeee.... during this past month our little tater has gone from eating every 3 1/2 hours to EVERY 2 HOURS. Yes ma'am, that means throughout the night. I wake up every 2 hours (because he's usually screaming) to feed him. That also means mommy has been a zombie lately. I feel tired like in my 1 st trimester all over again {sad face} Not to mention, my house is a wreck. My only chance to get things done is when daddy is home to watch Koen. 

Besides frequent feeding and no sleep, Koen has grown significantly in size. This meant a full wardrobe change.  Luckily, my mom and I hit up some great sales after Thanksgiving and got our little mister some cute winter clothes.....and the hat!

He has discovered his feet...finally. He can reach for them and hold them, but he has yet to put them in his mouth {which is prob not a bad thing}. He also continues to chew on his own hands and produces gallons of drool. Little teeth shouldn't be too far away. I just hope I discover them before we have a nursing accident!

Santa is coming to town. And so is my family from France. Next week actually. Did I mention my house is a wreck? I didn't? Oh, and my house is a wreck. BUT I am beyond thrilled for them to arrive and meet our little Koen. It's going to be great!

Hopefully while they're here for the Holidays, Koen will master that rollover which he CAN DO but refuses. He'd rather lay there, face down in the blanket, and scream. Life is so tough for a 5 month old. I don't know how he does it....

And let me apologize {again} for my lack of decent blogging lately. If there's a free moment to squeeze in a post, I try. But my free moments are reserved for squeezing in a cap nap or load of laundry. Hopefully, it'll get better...right? I have fun holiday posts in store so don't dump me yet.

Happy Friday, people. And Happy 5 months to my baby boy!

xoxo,
mama V!ck

No comments:

Post a Comment