Contents

6.14.2011

le oui-quend...

Well, let me start off by saying, NON, zat iz not how ze French spell "weekend"


 But what a wonderful and relaxing weekend it was. Friday night I spent at home with my huzzbin, lazy-assin and watching re-runs of the Office.  It's what's we do best ;-o

*************************

Saturday was a great day. I spent the better part of the day with my husband and brother in law, kayaking.


Mr. V!ck <3



brother-in-law



That evening we were invited to a party to celebrate 
the 50 year wedding anniversary of my great Aunt and Uncle



There are the 2 lovebirds, after renewing their marriage vows. My uncle even cried. What a joyous occasion. I wish them the very best life has to offer for the next 50 years, and hope to have a loving lasting marriage just like theirs

*************************

Sunday-Funday!

We started off with a lovely brunch at Cafe Americain--it's ALL DAY, by the way! 
{Good info for those of you who enjoy brunch after lunch, like us ;)  }

Afterward, we hit the theatre for a matinee showing of X-Men: First Class


And it was awesome!

Finally, we went home to relax and spend time with our doggies. 
Allow me to introduce:


"Buddha" - our eldest


and his younger brother


"Rudy"


{this is after his summer cut}

And let's not forget lil' sis:


"Stella" - the well mannered one


and last but not least, the newest addition to our pound, err, family:


 "Cooper" or perhaps "Boss"


right now we just call him "puppy"


I like "Boss" though


Maybe "Brew-zer" would be more fitting....

OH! And I forgot to mention, he does tricks!




TADA!! YAAAAY puppy!

 grrrrrr.....


xo,
Mrs. V!ck






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Wish I could have been there to relax with you and your dog poung!

    ReplyDelete