Contents

7.10.2011

Cube-Tastic!

Finally, the request for office kennels cubicles was approved. I can't say I was excited about it, initially. But then the thought entered my mind about how exciting it was going to be to decorate this little 'cube' to suit my style. After all, I would be spending 8 hours in it every day. 


Excitement and anxiousness began to fill my dreams. My head was spinning with ideas of wall art and furniture pieces. This was (and is) the most exciting thing to happen at my office since colored ink! Oh wait, we still never got colored ink...


Anyway, I have been anticipating this day since the Boss man said YES to the cubies. 


CURRENTLY -- yes, it looks like a sweat shop
{you can view a better image of the office on Lola Inspired}


{this what I'll be working with...ishhh}


Now, when it comes to decor style, well, it's a workspace. It will have to have all the necessary tools for day to day work:
a desk, obviously
a chair...perhaps with lumbar support
a trashcan
a recycle bin, because I'm considered the office 'tree-hugger'
a stapler
oh, um, a computer....


blah blah blah...


But what kind of fun stuff can I add to this space?

WORDS

PATTERNS

LIGHTING
 

ART

COLOR
What color scheme should I choose? I mean, there are so many options out there that go well with 'cubicle tan' ;-p


Yellow?

Navy 


Pink?
{haha. yeah right.}


Turquoise, perhaps?


hmmm...I'll have to try out a few schemes before I can decide ;)  And I'll be sure to post about it when I do!

....stay tuned




{Need ideas for you own office cubicle? Then check out LolaInspired!!}



xo,
Mrs. V!ck




No comments:

Post a Comment