Contents

7.29.2011

Cube-Tastic....REVISITED!

So here they are.... FINALLY!



Too bad we couldn't get something more modern:

Why not put it outside, so I can enjoy nature?



Maybe something with a Chandelier? 

Or even something larger than a 5x5 square would be nice....too bad I'm not a manager :(


Alas, here's what I'm working with...



This tiny cube is enclosed by hideous hunter green carpet walls and accented with stomach lining colored cabinetry and work surface. Gag!

It was all I could do to (try to) make my decor match. All in all, I'm fairly satisfied with my cube-y.... considering what I'm working with.





{I knock my photos off the wall each time I turn my chair}

There are some other {bigger}cutesy cubeys in the office:



{she could probably fit a comfy chair and mini fridge in here...just a thought ;)...}

Have a fantastic weekend peeps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment